Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 3: Clouds

While talking to my mom this morning, she expressed a bit of confusion about this 30 Day Photography Challenge that I'm doing. So, I will try to make it a bit more clear. In honor of her 30th birthday, my beautiful, talented, photographer friend, Tami, has created a list of 30 different "things" to take a picture of for 30 days. Here's the list:

And I believe these different assignment are open to creative freedom and can be as literal or non-literal as you like. It's just a fun little challenge to be creative and take some pictures!

So here is my day 3: Clouds. I have two. Both taken while Ben and I were on vacation in Florida last week.....wish we were still there!!!


4 comments:

  1. Hey Trace! I'm following! Love reading your posts as I can just hear your voice as you write! I miss you. It was fun seeing your "baby bump" in the last post! And I really love the name of your blog! Will this be the name of your first daughter, too??? :-) Hi to Ben! Love, Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! loving the fact that you are blogging :) I will be a frequent visitor. And great pictures so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy!!! These are Ah-MAZAING!!!!! LOVE IT!!! I should also say that I didn't make up the list...found it while doing one of my favorite thins...Google-ing! :) I've had several people very confused as well! The bad thing is that I don't have a good explanation other than I just think it's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendi! I have been keeping up with your blog and now Erin's that she's over visiting you. I love seeing what you guys are up to over in Slovakia. I just can't believe how big you kids are getting!! Wish I could come over this week for Tracy Tuesday!! I miss you all. Tell everyone hi!!

    Gab! Glad to have you as a follower! :) I miss you.

    Tami! Thanks! Whether original idea or googled...I still think it's fun idea!! I think I'm gonna see you this weekend at the wedding! Even though I know you are going to be very busy being a photographer...I am still excited to see you!!

    ReplyDelete