Tuesday, November 8, 2011

17: Technology


Sometimes I'm slow to embrace technology. Sometimes it bothers me that everybody is "plugged in". Sometimes I wish for simpler times where we all use pen and paper, and if I'm not at home, I can't be reached. 

But, since technology can't be avoided in this day in age...and I must admit that in many ways technology makes life so much easier...I have learned to embrace it. I am in no way a "techy". I still try to maintain a somewhat "unplugged" lifestyle. Sometimes I leave home without my phone because I don't always want to be at everybody's beck and call. I think technology is great...I just never want to be more involved with my computer, phone, or other gadgets that it gets in the way of my real life activities and real life relationships. 

When it does come to technology...I do have a preference. :) I'm an Apple girl. I love all things Apple....I do! :) Last winter, Ben and I made a special trip to Chicago just to go to the Apple store....and this is me with my new MacBook Pro strapped to my back. You could say, that I was (and still am) a pretty happy girl!!

2 comments:

  1. You we're a pretty happy gal that day in chi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should apply for a job at the Genius Bar. People would pay to learn from you!

    ReplyDelete