Monday, November 7, 2011

more catch up!

Days 13, 14, 15, & 16...

Day 13: Yourself with 13 things


I wanted to say that this is me with 13 extra pounds...but I exceeded that many weeks ago! :) But what is true about this picture is that this is me with 13 weeks left of pregnancy!!! As of today, I am exactly 13 weeks from my due date!! It's going so fast...this both excites me and scares me!! I can't wait to meet our little boy or girl in February!!

Day 14: Eyes



I love this picture of my little cousin, Mason. His (unedited) blue eyes are so striking!! And he loved posing for my camera!! What a cutie!!

Day 15: Silhouette


Here's a silhouette from our trip to Florida. Can't believe it's almost been a month since we went! Time is flying by!! We've been having such beautiful fall weather lately...but I'm afraid in a few weeks, I'm really going to be wanting to be back where these beautiful palm trees grow!

Day 16: Long Exposure


I really don't play with long exposure on my camera enough. Another palm tree pic....except this one's from our trip to Phoenix last May.

......and I'm finally caught up!!!! Yay!!

2 comments:

  1. that a girl! You got skilz

    love me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I love the 13 things!!! Both the pounds and weeks. ;) You guys are so cute! And again, that last picture could be a postcard, calendar, or something that doesn't make me sound like I'm 30 years old...oh wait. :(

    ReplyDelete