Wednesday, November 16, 2011

For Eric....

This post is dedicated to my brother Eric because he so kindly texted me tonight to remind me to update my blog. So, this one's for you, brother!!

Day 20: Bokeh


Ok, mom, I know you're wondering...bokeh is the blurry, out of focus area in the above picture. Not the best example of bokeh...but I think you get the picture.

Day 21: Faceless Self-portrait


Just in case there's any confusion...that's a picture of my growing belly. Hello, third trimester!!!

Day22: Hands


Ok, this is kind of a weird picture of my hand. I have many of these pictures on my computer that I intend to eventually delete. Often when I am taking portraits, I get to a location early to scope it out. While I am scoping the location, I often hold out my hand where I think a good picture spot would be to see what kind of lighting hits my hand. I don't know if this is an effective thing to do. It's probably very amateur and nothing a professional photographer would ever do...but it's what I do.  And hence, I easily found a hand picture for this day. :)

Day 23: Sunflare


I love a picture with a good sunflare! I can't say this is my favorite pic I've taken with a sunflare...I don't really like how the sunflare is right on Ben's forehead...I'd rather it be more in the corner. But, I love this picture of Ben and our nephew Simon!

2 comments:

  1. Tracy... thanks to the Internet, I'm rediscovering the soundtrack to my childhood, such as "Burl Ives Sings 'The Little White Duck' And Other Children's Favorites." Eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay tracy...LOVE the one of your belly :). i'm so excited for you and ben! it's been fun to read your blog with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete